- 9 events this week
- 5 working buffets.
- 2 a la carte dinners.
- A 40th birthday party where the guests will be treated to a paella cooked on site and a large corporate client throwing a staff
- Halloween party for 154 ghostly guests.
Kitchen smells good!
Christmas Homemade Treats
- EJ’s favourite recipes
- Nathan’s Seasonal curing and charcutiere
- Bethan’s Best baking
- Packing To a minimum
Watch this space!
… ej catering has become one recommended caterer for Cottrell Park in 2011. A high speak static marquee will be errected in March offering a perfect venue, over looking the 18th hole for weddings, corporate or charity events.
Cottrell Park Taster Menu
- Summer roasted vegetables with home made pesto on toasted Brioche
- Salmon and prawn roulade with a lemon and cucumber dressing served with homemade breads and Welsh butter
- Fee range chicken saltimbocca with parmesan crushed potatoes and rocket
- Welsh braised lamb with stacked polenta crisps
- Grilled summer vegetable gallet with feta and olive dressing served with a medley of summer vegetables
- Dark chocolate tart with mascarpone cream
- Strawberry and mint mille-feuille with Pimms coulis
ej catering, Unit P5 Capital Business Park CF3 2PU, 02920 331723