- The whole team have succesfully been through their Spring appraisals – lots of praise and motivation for the Summer ahead.
- We are in the middle of Spring/Summer recipe devleopment, which is my favorite time of year!
- Thanks to Superwomen for sending out the Office Manger posistion, please see the link belowwww.ejcatering.wales/latest-news
- 1 pint double cream
- 4oz caster sugar
- Zest and Juice of 2 lemons
In a heavy based saucepan bring the cream to a gentle boil with the lemon zest. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Turn off the heat and pour in the lemon juice. Allow to cool and strain into small creme pots or tall shot glasses. Serve with my personal favorites,uch as Beth’s ginger snaps or Andrew’s home made Amoretti Biscuits.
First wedding of the season
- Fresh Local crab tart with a sweet chilli dressing and shorizo cress
- Dorset ham roasted with a sticky maple and orange glaze
- Slow-roast leg of Welsh lamb garlic, parsley and mint
- Aubergine and courgette wedges grilled with pesto and tapenade
- Summer new potatoes with black pepper and chive butter
- A trio of summer green beans with a toasted sesame seed and garlic dressing
- Wild rice salad loaded with feta, fresh mint, apricot and sprouted lentils
- Mixed green leafs with edible flowers and a chilled cucumber dressing
- A selection of homemade breads and snap sticks
- Traditional Dorset apple cake and soft whipped vanilla cream
- Welsh Tea and Fair trade coffee
ej catering, Unit P5 Capital Business Park CF3 2PU, 02920 331723