- Beth’s just made Amaretti biscuits, they are perfect with my coffee
- Nathan’s making Parmesan polenta cubes, delicious for my lunch
- & I guess I’m off to the gym later!
St Dwynwen – Patron Saint of Love
The story goes that she fell in love with Prince Maelon Dafodrill but her father had other ideas for her marrage. She begged God to forget him and in a dream a angel gave her a potion which did make her forget but also turned him into a block of ice.
God gave her 3 wishes. She defrosted Maelon Dafodrill, honoured lovers for ever and devoted her life to God’s service.
Pencoed House Estate was first built in 975 AD where Owain Glower resided for a short period of time. The house is set in 35 acres of ancient woodland, with an orchard, stream and recently restored barn which is to be used as a function room for Weddings, corporate events and family gatherings.
Valentines at Pencoed House
7.30 pm for 8pm
Sweet Hearts Fresita
Assiette of Starter
- Chorizo and Pembroke scallop fricassee & an oatmeal cup
- Deep fried buffalo mozzarella with fresh lemon and foie gras pate lolly pops with bacon crisp
- Ej Homemade bread
- Slow braised local pork belly with Soy, honey & chilli glaze -Served with Noodle nest & tossed Bok Choy
- V Charred smokey aubergine with polenta stack, spinach and roasted pepper coulis – Served with winter greens
- Dark chocolate indulgence and a raspberry smoothie
- Fair trade Coffee and Welsh tea
£35 a head
booking and payment by Friday 10th February
ej catering, Unit P5 Capital Business Park CF3 2PU, 02920 331723