Last month we had the pleasure of catering a beautiful private house wedding for a couple of our lovely clients. Here’s what they had to say…
“E J Catering played a significant role in making our wedding day very special. All our guests came and told us just how fantastic they thought the catering team had been. From the moment we arrived back from the church to the clearing away the chef and his aides, together with the waitressing staff, ran the most seamless and smoothest event possible. The chef delighted us with a range of delicious dishes which never seemed to run out, he set up a stunning ‘cake of cheeses’ on the barest of directions and also carefully looked after the needs of those with vegan and gluten free dietary needs. The waitresses were tireless, quietly efficient, most attentive and very kind too. Thank you all for your part in making ours such a perfect day.”
– Richard and Bernie Trayler-Smith
So thank you, Richard and Bernie. We’re glad that E J Catering could help you create your perfect day!
On the day we started things off with a selection of five canapés….
- Cockle and bacon tartlets
- Risotto and Caerphilly crispy balls
- Roasted cherry tomato tartlets in parmesan pastry flower cups
- Plump prune and Carmarthen ham skewers
- Local asparagus tips with hollandaise
And to follow, five little bowls of deliciousness…
- Wee butcher’s bangers sausages with sage and onion mash, apple sauce & onion jus.
- Falafel pitta with minted cucumber, tomato salad fresh yoghurt and harissa sauce
- Fresh Pesto linguini
- Chorizo and chestnut mushrooms in red wine polenta
- Spiced salmon and jewelled couscous salad
If you’d like to find out more about our wedding catering services and how we can create a bespoke wedding catering package to suit your style and budget, please contact us via https://ejcatering.wales/contact/ #StirringTheSoul