New staff and Roles
- Our new chef, Andrew, is being trained ready for the summer
- Richard is to move into a more Front-of-House role for all the corporate and private events, whilst Gail will continue as the Wedding Supervisor
- This means I am advertising for a new Office Manager -it’s a busy little little office, a growing role, a good challenge!
Those of you who know me well will know my spelling can become quite creative at times!
I have found a socail network that is creative, full of ‘visual hits’ and inspirational ideas with links to more information.
Here is my Food inspriation and wedding ideas board:
The Diamond Jubilee
We have created this menu to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee on 5th June. Although she is unlikely to be attending any of the functions we think The Queen would enjoy the menu!
A selection of delicate high tea sandwiches:
- Cucumber and Halen Mon rock salt
- Poached Welsh salmon with horseradish and chive
- Woodland raised ham with a Dijon mustard glaze and cream
- Beef Brisket open ‘pielettes’
- Black Mountain hot smoked mackerel pate on granary toast
- Turkey and tarragon quail scotch eggs
- Wild mushroom velouté pasties on a stick
- Fillet of Welsh beef on brioche with wild rocket
- Tart Royale – asparagus & pancetta topped with sprouting sunflower seeds
- Pembroke prawn with lemon, dill cream in savoury choux
Queen’s jam tarts
- Scones, vanilla cream and homemade berry jam
- Fresh strawberries and homemade marshmallows
- Individual Victoria sponges with homemade lemon curd and cream
7 options @ £10.50 / person
9 options @ £13.50 / person
12 options @ £16.50 / person
Minimum of 12 guests
£10.00 Delivery within Cardiff
£10.00 Collection within Cardiff
ej catering, Unit P5 Capital Business Park CF3 2PU, 02920 331723