Coronavirus Update

Coronavirus Update
UPDATE 30th March 2020

Following the advice from the government last week we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our premises. This will help protect our team and make sure they can do the right thing and keep their families and the wider community safe by staying at home.

Although we are closing for a while, we are still available if you need to get in touch. If you are concerned about a booking you have with us and need to discuss postponing please email us at and we can check availability for you. Or if you are trying to make some exciting plans in this down time please do get in touch to discuss dates and menus for a date in the future.

We are looking forward to a time when the news changes and we can get back to our full glory. In the meantime, stay well and stay at home!

Thank you to those who have already contacted us, in these uncertain times we’re sure that you have concerns as well as us surrounding Coronavirus. We wanted to reassure all our couples that until we are advised otherwise, we will be providing our services following all necessary guidelines to ensure your special day goes ahead as planned. We do however understand that the current situation will have affected some of your guests plans and ultimately will have affected your expected attendee numbers or your desire to go ahead if some of your loved ones are unable to attend. In light of this we are adding flexibility to our standard terms and conditions for all bookings taking place on or prior the 14th April 2020. Please see below the steps we have put in place to put your mind at ease should the situation worsen over the coming weeks.

– We have reduced the advance notice of your final guest numbers and final payment from 14 days to 7 days, allowing you to have a clearer idea of who is still able to attend in as short notice as possible for us to prepare accordingly. Full payment will be required upon receipt of your final guest numbers from which point the number catered for cannot be decreased as we will have began ordering and preparing accordingly.

– Should you wish to postpone your wedding date due to loved ones no longer being able to attend we are happy to discuss postponing your booking to an alternative available date within the next 12 months. This will be in accordance with your venue’s policy. We are already in discussion with many venues to ensure we are all on a similar page.

– Should the government advise against gatherings and events taking place, leaving us no choice but to not proceed on your current booked date we will look to reschedule your date to another available date that suits you. In this instance your deposit will be retained with the final balance being due 14 days prior your rescheduled date. Should this instance take place less than 7 days/following receipt of your final balance we will repay 75% of the total amount as we will need to retain costs of the ingredients already purchased. We advise getting in contact with your wedding insurer should this instance occur.

We are currently applying these updates for all bookings taking place before or on the 14th April 2020, however this will be reassessed and updated on a weekly basis should the situation continue to worsen.

There is new information coming out about the coronavirus everyday and we will be constantly considering and updating our policies accordingly. We understand you may be worried as are we but rest assured, we will continue to work hard to ensure we are being flexible and fair with the changing circumstances whilst ensuring we will be able to continue to provide our service following this unpredictable time.

+ There are no comments

Add yours